Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Boy Oh Boy

Well, it has been definitely been a while since I was last on here, and quite a bit has occurred since then. First thing's first, our little munchkin, who has been growing inside of me for the past 19 weeks, is in fact a little baby boy. We are so very excited and I can't express in words just how anxious I am for this little dude to come out and join us.

Michael was very very pleased with the news, as I knew he would be. The ultrasound took a little longer than usual, because the technician was having trouble showing us our baby's tiny...wiener. haha.
He kept his little legs closed tight, but eventually we were able to see a glimpse of his profile...and sure enough there it was. And boy oh boy, let me tell you, he is most definitely a boy.

Once we found out what we were having, we took a quick trip to babies r us to see if we could buy our first few bits of baby clothes. To our dismay and...disgust....boys' clothes these days apparently all look like white trash rags. I don't get it. They either all have a sports theme, cartoon theme or slogans. What is this crap? ugh. So, I think we will be buying a silkscreen kit and making our own clothes, or shopping on etsy for a bit. This shop is pretty awesome.

Besides all this, I am doing well. I am 19 weeks and starting to regain my energy again. woohoo!! I went to the library this past weekend and rented a cheesy Buns of Steel prenatal workout video. It's pretty bad, but it helps me feel like less of a fat ass.

Well I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July. Have a wonderful night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment